I need feedback for my burger place ( exterior only)

I am working on a prison game which takes place in a city. plz tell me if my burger place is good for the game i tried to make it a more realstic look.

here is the link to the model you can’t get it though burger place - Roblox

6 Likes

I mean first, I would take a photo without the selection over it - that way we can get a better feel.

Second, your place is a start but in regards to realism its not particularly complex or realistic. I would definitely add more detail and keep trying to improve it.

Psst… You may also want to experiment with Lighting and camera angles :eyes: It can make everything look amazing if you get it just right.

(also, you don’t need to link us a model)

3 Likes

what do you recomend doing next i build next?

1 Like

By looking at the build the exterior structure looks alright i would just work on your color - material selection some of the materials and colors seem to be missing on the building try experimenting with that a bit more to improve the build.

If you want to add some more details, place things like bushes - vents pipes or wires along the roof area and some trees something to make it more better then now possibly a drive through could be good. Do you plan on adding an interior? If so you should try and experiment with flooring materials - textures and add some posters and decorations on the windows to have that resemblance of a fast food restaurant.

Place some menu boards something along those too lines using reference images is a good way for finding materials and a good color scheme that your wanting!

2 Likes

To begin, I would make the red hanging details 3D and add details such as stripes to it as its rather plain right now.

I’d also work to make the door more 3D.

1 Like

You should put a corner wedge in between where the two parts of the roofs meet, to make it look more complete.

I agree with @CheetahSp33d, the way I would do this is to use Stravant’s gap fill plugin and select the two sides. The plugin has helped me out countless times.

send a link to the plug in so i can see

Stravant - GapFill & Extrude - Roblox This is very usefull

thx for the plugin it was real use ful

1 Like

A bit too shabby, but good work! I think the colors could be brighter, and you should try smooth plastic instead of that harsh brick. Maybe an awning and plant box on the under and above the windows! Overall good job!

First of all, the build is great!

You might want to add a bit of design on the red curtains above the shop, and possibly come up with a more catchy name other than ‘Burgers’. A texture for the bottom of the shop would look nice.

got it thanks for you feed back

Hello! Not too bad, i suggest you change the material you used on your creation. In my opinion, i think your should make the ‘Burgers’ sign smaller.

thanks for the feedback i am remaking it.

looks pretty good! I would add a parking lot tho, and maybe add more windows if there isn’t any in the back.

Hey man! I like how your working on a new game, I love seeing other developers coming up with new concepts.

My opinion is to perhaps add more detailing to the frames of the door and windows,
Whilst saying this, you dont have much detail to the door so perhaps add a handle and a cool design to this.

For the roof id add some corner wedges to the corners as it seems incomplete without this,
Perhaps making this also a type of fabric with the text on the red fabric??

With the walls you can also use textures to add more detailing to how you make brick walls,
whilst saying this you can use concrete or smooth plastic (if low poly) to the corners of each wall and more to add to the detailing of this.

Perhaps also enlarging the building to make it kind of real life scaling to a burger franchise.

Hope this helps!

oh that one i deleted it on acciedent

Well I improved it but I got deleted if you want to know my recent build it is based on a hotdog restraunt

First off, it looks bland.

I would add mullions to the windows, doors and create a ‘fake interior’ with mock up tables and counter inside, to add some sort of realism. Assuming this is a prop, the exterior will matter the most in this case. It’s also good to add that fake interior as well.

If you want to achieve that modern 2010s look, try moving the “BURGERS” sign to the centre of the red part, and try putting the red part straight and not slanted. You may need to accompany some detail behing that sign if you want to keep it like that. You can put that wedge thing over the window if you still want that look. I’d also change the brick material to a darker grey or brown.

The ‘fake interior’ would have a Glass Material Glass, some simple tables, chairs and counter. You don’t need to go crazy on the interior details unless people will be close to it or go inside.