I need feedback on my game "Bomb Survival"!

Hello I made a game that I plan to release soon and I would like to have an opinion on how to improve it and have more playtime.

The game is almost finished but players don’t stay long enough so don’t hesitate to give constructive feedback on the game!

Game icon :

Game link : Bomb Survival - Roblox

11 Likes

The bonus perks when purchasing different skins really make what you’re buying extra worth it, good idea.

The Bomb Survival text has a strange gray coloring on the top and bottom of it. Can you fix that?

This game is very stessful, and I love it! Continue working on this, it could be a big hit one day!

Add more gamemodes, thats the only thing I can think of for feedback. The maps are nice but its all the same play style. After a long time, the game can get stale, like a cheezit outside of its bag, dying away at the bottom of the box.

1 Like

I like it. It has a potential. Tho - I dont like the UI. In my opinion it should be changed. Also I tested on mobile, and the ui was messed up .

1 Like

Very good game! The builds are great, the UI is nice, the mechanics are fun, and the game does its job with putting you under presssure to pass the bomb to someone else before it explodes. Although the concept isn’t the newest I might say and reminds me a lot of this other game, you still managed to pull yours off pretty well. I recommend your game to anyone trying to find a new game to play with friends, 9/10!

I know this has nothing to do with play time but I found this while running around:

I problem I found is when I tried touching them with the bomb and clicking when I touched the other player with the bomb, it didn’t work and eventually I blew up. It’s a good game but I think that really needs to be fixed.

The distance to give the bomb depends on your ping, it is a limitation roblox I can not do anything about it unfortunately.

I’m not sure if it was ping because I get around 26 - 50 ping…