I need feedback on my game logo

This is my game logo for my zombie game. I want to know what you guys think of it. I tried making it look fitting for it.

1 Like

I think it would look better if you added somestuff to the background. Maybe Add some zombies?

2 Likes

I agree with EHGTR1903 . You should add something to the background. Something that will describe the game.

1 Like

It depends on where will you use the logo. If its for the game’s thumbnail then you should add more stuff to it, like blood stains and angry zombies.
If the logo is for in-game use, (banners or GUI) then as long as its PNG file its a 10/10 piece.

You could also use it as a summary description in 1 word of what ur game offers.
For an example, my club has untold things in it, so i added that phrase into one of my game’s thumbnails.

Remember that there are many fonts you can choose from to fit the game’s atmosphere the best. Actually websites full of bloody fonts. The choice is yours! :heart:

Overall the logo has a nice touch in it, it fits perfectly in a post apocalyptic game!

2 Likes

Pretty cool attempt, the word, font style & colour fit each other well, however you could definitely take it a few levels up by adding items to the logo which fit with your games theme (Yes a zombie would look good, but what about just a zombie head? cartoony and child friendly)
However if you are just going for a simple approach you could definitely use it how it is.

Try to add a background picture for the logo, the game logo explains and represents your game what its all about.

But good attempt though👍

1 Like

Look guys, I don’t think I can draw a zombie. I’m not very good at drawing. It would be creative to draw a zombie, but I would have to configure it to space it between the logo which might take a while. I might need to fill in the zombie’s body for the entire clearance through the spaces of the font.