I need feedback on my house model created in blender

I currently just finished a house/building work on blender and exported to studio, and need feedback on certain things because I am more of a scripter, and not a builder.

Here is the blender version:

Here is the studio version:

As you can already tell, (I didn’t finish the wood design on the back b/c i need feedback) the wooden supports/beams on the building were added in studio, and I need feedback on the entire build, where should I move things, what colors, materials, etc. Thank you!

1 Like

In most houses, I wouldn’t expect the top to be made of brick. I would prefer a texture.

1 Like

It looks good but I suggest you extrude the wall and make the wood pillars, windows, and doors pop out more so it doesn’t look too flat maybe?

The house itself isn’t bad but as stated already I think you should maybe extrude a few things like the pillars, the thing that separates the window into fours just a little bit, and the door frame. This makes things stand out a bit more. A brick roof also in my opinion doesn’t really fit the aesthetic of the house. Maybe you can also add some decorations on the side and back like a garden or some gardening stuff.

Use buildify addon for blender to add detailed procedural doors and windows, Id improve the trim by extruding slightly as well.