I need Feedback on my lobby

This looks nice! But since it’s a lobby for a minigame game, then…

• You should add leaderboards!

• Add some easter eggs for fun

• Add more things to have fun with, not only an obby.

• Let those who win the obby get a badge, or ingame reward.

I hope i’ve helped you for when it releases!

It is slightly plain. I mean there is a basic obby, and a pier but other then that there isn’t much else. When players die they expect to be presented with a lobby that can entertain them until the next round begins. This would not give off much excitement. With some work though I am sure this could change.

I can see that you’re trying to expand the lobby slightly, this will definitely improve it. I would consider having a think on what to add to entertain you’re players. At the end of the day you want to keep players playing, try to keep them from getting bored.

A prime example of a good lobby would be ‘Deathrun’ by @Wsly as the game has things like fishing elements, leaderboard’s, virtual wipeout, shops and much more. I would advise maybe reaching out to the developers of this game and seeing if maybe they could comment.

Also definitely make sure you check out the game: Deathrun 🏃‍♂️💨 - Roblox (all time classic :wink: )

I hope that the future development improves this and I look forward to seeing the final product!

3 Likes

Seems pretty good. Although it also seems kind of plain. Maybe try to add some more decor by the tree’s, such as benches.

Hi,
I really like your lobby. It is so natural and I like that, and I am sure everyone that plays your game will too.
there is only one thing that could make this even perfect than it is already. The water surrounding the island/Lobby doesn’t seem that natural you could put a few smaller islands around it or rocks.
Otherwise I love it,
Keep Building!

I really like the way this lobby is structured! It is very unique.

There are some parts which you can improve in my opinion.

• I see the small obby at the top and one more from the spawn o the top layer, but I feel like it will me a lot better if instead of these stairs and boxes which players will have to use to get up, layer by layer. You can make a big and complicated obby which will keep the players entertained.

• You can add some wooden decorations such as a small wooden house or something else as well as the flowers/bushes.

• I know what texture you are actually using for water, but I can recommend you actually scaling it so that the texture is not going to be as repetitive I had the same problem, but after trying to scale it, I really liked how it got out.

Looks awesome but i think you need to make map more longer and add more features some kind of springs or traps and some quizzes like if you go through the waterfall you get into the cave and find a key to a next level or something i don’t know think by yourself its just my offer hope you like this post and i hope its gonna be helpful for your game goodluck

This is really cool. However, the water just cuts off at the edges, and like a flat part. I would suggest using terrain water maybe, but it’s still pretty good looking. You will probably be a big developer if you continue like this!

I honestly like the semi realistic style that still has a lowpoly/hexagonal style. The shape of the lobby (or the objects in it) also remind me of Flee The Facility,

I’d add some of roblox realistic water at the bottom of the waterfall, to make it have a smooth transition.