I need feedback on my thumbnail for my obby!

So this is what i made

And i need some feedback on it. I already know you are gonna say it’s too dark but i’ll will fix that i need feedback on the image not the brightness pls.

This is the updated version

Does anyone like it?

Other updated version

4 Likes

I would probably give the character some interesting clothes, as it feels slightly bland currently

2 Likes

Ok good idea i will try and do that.

Beside the brightness it’s pretty good! Maybe put the game’s logo in the corner?
edit: Oh and maybe choose a more interesting section of the obby to place the character in.

5 Likes

Ok i will try and make your reply come true.

It looks pretty good i don’t know what is the rainbow head and the gray body have to represent but looks good! i would suggest if you already have a game logo or your group logo (if you have one) you should put it in a corner of the thumbnail just for the effect

1 Like

Just like the guy above you said lol :laughing: But that’s ok.

lol i didn’t reply in time :laughing:

1 Like

It doesn’t look that exiting, maybe add some action? Or add some more decoration!

Example: Let the character be in a jumping position, in mid air.

Actually i’m not that good in posing. But i will try my best

1 Like

if you need a logo or something you can msg me on discord or something i’m pretty good at those now discord: dan_#0055

ok i already have one but i will see if u can do better

sure i can always try my best when it comes to helping other devs

I would give the character a happy face and/or cloths, make the lighting a tiny bit lighter and add like a watermark and logo, maybe textures. Over all looks great so far!

Thx i will try and do that. I hope u like the end result

1 Like

It’s nice, but you should probably make the character wear some clothes and crop a little bit from the bottom.

Look nice just add text or something

Love it!
But you need to make it look it’s fun (it’s already fun but add more things on the background) and add the name on it too.