I need feedback/help

I’m new to Roblox Studio Terrain and Lighting; do any of you have any tips on how I can improve the Lighting and make good terrain? Maybe some tutorials that aided you?

Edit: I’ll add stylized trees and stuff later
I just want to know if the lighting/terrain are decent

2 Likes

First of all you definitely have to turn down the colors, it’s really too much. About the lighting why not change ColorShiftTop to a more yellow like color? It also seems like you have shadows disabled so enable them

1 Like

make the grass darker… also like lower the lighting im literally gonna turning blind bcuz of it, widepeepoSad

1 Like

If you want to improve the lighting, you could try changing the lighting technology to the new Future technology.

You could also play with other settings to offer an ambience similar to what you are looking for.

1 Like

this could use some blur to give it that dream vibe plus i feel like you would have to turn down the colors on the terrain and maybe turn shadows back on but not bad other than

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for the feedback

1 Like

Ey! :coefficients:

So far, you did a neat job; just needs more work. You could however turn down the colors significantly, due to how bright it is.

Make the brightness lower, it’s way too bright. The terrain looks good though. Nice job!