I need fps amrs, please help

I need help, I would like to make visible arms in my fps game, but for teammates to see them too, does anyone know how to do this?

Here, I found a script that I found in one of my old games, Use this script, make a localscript and put it in startergui.

-- Armvariablen
local player =  game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer
local character = player.character or player.characterAdded:Wait()

-- Arm transparent wird auf 0 gesetzt, wenn es erkannt wird
game:GetService("RunService").RenderStepped:Connect(function()
	for i, part in pairs(character:GetChildren())do -- Koppelt mit dem GetChildren bedienung
		if string.match(part.Name, "Arm")or string.match(part.Name, "Hand") then -- Teil ist Arm
			part.LocalTransparencyModifier = 0 -- Wenn die Zeichenfolgen mit dem Teil (Arm) übereinstimmen, würde es auf 0 gesetzt, da es transparent ist
  end
 end
end)

You can just use viewmodles if thats what you want

Visible arms in 1st person or 3rd person?

1st person I guess since he said he need a script for his FPS game.

Well then setting the cframe of some viewmodel arms to the workspace.Camera within a renderstepped loop in a localscript should do just that

1 Like

viewmodels show up in first person

You are not allowed to post this type of content on the devforum.

DONT Ask for scripts or systems to be made for you.

Send me that rule please, i don’t see this rule, in rules of devforum…

This isn’t asking for scripts, this is asking for help.

The following text is displayed when you create a thread.

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

Anywho, the following link may be of use to you.

Please do not ask people to write entire scripts or design entire systems for you. If you can’t answer the three questions above, you should probably pick a different category.

Hello friend just to confirm that your fps game will be in first person right?

If yes in first person, you can let me produce the code now for you in exchange if you could put it as a solution or a like would be worth to me :sunglasses:

This local script must be placed in Starter Player > Starter Character Scripts

local self,player = script.Parent,game.Players.LocalPlayer
local char = player.Character or player.CharacterAdded:wait()
local humanoid = char:WaitForChild("Humanoid")

function antiTrans(part)
	if part and part:IsA("BasePart") and( part.Name=="LeftUpperArm"  or part.Name=="LeftLowerArm" or part.Name=="LeftHand" or part.Name=="RightUpperArm" or part.Name=="RightLowerArm" or part.Name=="RightHand") then -- Ele vai checar se tem um bloco e braço
		part.LocalTransparencyModifier = part.Transparency
		part.Changed:connect(function (property)    
			part.LocalTransparencyModifier = part.Transparency
		end)
	end
end

for _,v in pairs(char:GetChildren()) do
	antiTrans(v) 
end

Note: Sorry I made a mistake where to put it but I already corrected the message sorry for that

Again, I need to repeat, they are not asking for an “entire script”, they are asking for help on how to do something. About everyone here knows the rules.

“I need help, does anyone know how to do this?”

People can clearly explain how to, in words or in Lua. Do not assume that people are asking for scripts just because they are asking for help.

Thank you so much, for help, now I know how to do it