I need game ideas

I have not been doing much on roblox studio because I don’t have much ideas of what to build. I’m trying to think of something that could be easy and fun to build if you have ideas for me. Thank you for helping me.

2 Likes

A racing game? a game dedicated entirely about racing cars? I don’t see any game in the front page about racing, all I see is car destruction, car selling, car fuel tycoon or cars that are there for decoration, but a racing game? None. My little brother wants to play a car racing games, but there are none that I’ve seen, and they don’t seem hard to do…

4 Likes

I would start with making a nice and simple obby or a straightfoward puzzlegame with not too many mechanics so as to prevent cluttering the game but for a fun and easy game don’t make a simulator while A simulator may seem like a simple game there’s so many parts to it, it will take you a while to complete also since your a builder lean more into building then scripting in your game,
I hope this helps
sincerely
sciville.

3 Likes

try to make a city building game. It may sound hard but it is not that hard. There is already a tutorial by @EgoMoose on placing items. Try making some terrain. Then make the guis and buildings. your basically good after that!

2 Likes

What you can do is use the search bar. The amount of posts made asking for game ideas is absurd.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t focus too much on full games if you’re just starting out as a developer, try creating some tools, weapons, builds, etc and see where it takes you

3 Likes

Just find things that you enjoy already. Normally when I build I separate it into 3 categories.

• Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Sci-fi
    once I decided what I want then I just look up reference pictures that look cool and work from there.
1 Like

Hey, my advice is pretty similar to something I replied in to another person’s post;

2 Likes

From most game makers ideas they have looked at what people enjoy in a game, then they depict what kind of areas could be cool to impliment into Roblox, for example players love destruction, building, driving. These types of games are usually popular for the ammount of effort you put into it with your own personnel creations like some building game. Destruction is usually fun, like a destruction challenge or something where you destroy a certain place in a ammount of time, then you level up etc.

1 Like

do you mean an actual game with scripting or just a build

1 Like

Any kind of game which scripting or building is easy and fun.

maybe get a game that exist but ad your own twist to it? maybe like a fighting game that is super funny and riduculous, or a game like TNT run but with something else.

1 Like