I need help finding a game name!

Hello!

I currently need a game name for my game.

Here’s the idea:

You are inside a map, e.g: Bedroom.
You have an objective, to find certain items hidden around the map, e.g: mini computer.
These items can be hidden inside small cracks in objects, e.g: the wall.

In order to find these items, you will have to go past obstacle courses, to use levers, to get closer to your objective items.

If you have a name idea, please let me know!
Thanks!

2 Likes

It sounds like your game is all about escaping, much like a potential escape room - just with obstacle courses that wouldn’t be practical IRL.

I’d take the word escape (as it’s the main theme of the game), and see what we can do to play around with it - maybe add another word on the end. I would check Google/ROBLOX for games with that name to ensure you ain’t copying anything though.

One idea I came up with is Escape Artist for example.

As @TheReal_CatCrafter said, it sounds like a escape room but, if you say “obstacle courses” it sounds like you are either really small inside of the room, or that after the rom there are more rooms, i dont get the main idea there, but if your game is still a concept, giving it a name is difficult, as there is a chance that you change the name later. If you are making the game out of a name, its a bit easy, but if you are making a name out of a game, it may be a bit harder to decide.

I don’t have any suggestion, I like what @TheReal_CatCrafter said, just that maybe you should have the name of it before making the concept a game, to focus on the main idea of it.

Good luck, I hope you get what you want soon!

I’d personally disagree with you there. I believe naming a project after you created it is better as then you aren’t limited in the production process, if you get me.

Yeah, but maybe sometimes having the name before could help focusing on the main idea, I consider having it before, or later isn’t the problem at all, if the developer has the concept and the imagination to make it true.

Yeah I agree with that point. I suppose having an idea of what the game is (theme, flow chart of events) is beneficial before you begin. :slight_smile:

Good luck on your game, sounds like something cool!

Yeah, you are small in the room.

MiniEscape? Sounds like a perfect game name, or Escape Artist just as @TheReal_CatCrafter said.

2 Likes

maybe EasyScape??? I don’t know lol they are so beautiful

2 Likes

ScapeFind im not sure. Im not a very good name making person but i think this name is decent.

@Axianor

1 Like