I need help using RoRender (PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING)

Hello everybody,

So I need help using RoRender, for people that don’t know what is RoRender well, RoRender is a program that renders stuff and turns them into an image, and a lot of developers actually use RoRender! So anyways, I even looked up a video of how to use RoRender and that didn’t work because it looks like the guy in the video used the “Remastered” version of RoRender and the “Remastered” version of RoRender can’t be found anymore, I wonder if you can please help me to use RoRender and please don’t report this post for the incorrect area because I don’t know where to put this post, if you know where to put it, please let me know and I will move this post to the right place! and no, I’m not annoyed at you just because I put the text in bold, I just bolded that part so that people can actually notice that sentence.

1 Like

You should read this post

Ok, I did look at the post but I’m going to follow the directions! also, do you know where do I put this post in because I don’t want to get my 3RD warning for placing posts in the incorrect spot?, thank you

Can you please show me how to use this plugin, I tried using it and it didn’t work? thank you.

The correct place to ask questions about a 3rd party roblox tool would be on the devfourm post itself

Ok but, can you tag the category so that I can move it over there? thank you.

Its not a catigory its just the orginal RoRender post

What i meant though is that I which category should I put this topic in because there is no such thing as category by the name of