I need help with ads and sponsorships

Hello, all!

First of all, I’d like to state that I know there are other topics about ads and sponsorships, but none of them have really helped me.

Ads:

I’ve made a few ads recently, and my best CTR is .7%.
I know I should shoot for a higher CTR, but I’m not sure how to get over 1%
Any tips on ad creation? What should I do?

Sponsors:

I’ve sponsored my game many times, but it’s only truly worked once.
All of my other sponsorships have a cost per play of over 25, and I know that’s not good enough.
What should I do? When should I release a sponsorship, how much should I spend, and who should I target for my game (an escape game).

Thanks!

3 Likes

Anyone going to help? :slight_smile: Im patient.

1 Like

It really depends on the audience you are looking for and what you are giving them. Mind showing the ad?

1 Like

There’s not much to do here, it depends on the audience, and not on you. Getting 1% or over is difficult, because it means 1 player out of 100 has actually noticed your ad and liked it. You might think it’s not much, but it is. Same thing with the sponsor, and remember that ads are only running for 1 day, and only people on pc can see them. Last thing, the only things you can do to high your visuals are two: the first one is paying tons of robux, and you don’t have to be worried that maybe you payed too much, because if people see that ad or sponsor and click on it and your game becomes popular you will gain way more. The second thing you can do is check if your ad or game icon are nice to see, and think, if you were a player who had never played that game, would you click on it? If not, I’ll give you a little advice on how to make game icons and ad look better. Possibly they must be very colorful, or very dark, something that gets noticed among other icons and ads, then, if you have texts, they must be big and readable, to get attention. And one last thing, the content of the game must be clear and recognizable, so it has to be simple and clear. Thank you for reading to the end, and let me know if your game is liked, have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello!

Shortly after creating this post, one of my ads (usually around .7% ctr) actually went up to 1.6%. Im running this ad again.

You make some very good points. Thanks for your response!

HAVE A GOOD DAY! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for your response in advance.

Audience: Escape game. Slight horror.

Multiple different ads. Hard to show!

Thank you for responding!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

see whats a special part of your game that its really good at and is interesting and advertise it. there is too many horror games and u must be unique for people to be interested and audience age is important so take that into consideration too

Personally, I prefer sponsoring a game instead of ads because many players have ad blockers and the recent update has made it so 13- users cannot view ads. If you are sponsoring, the biggest thing that matters is the icon as that is what will get the players to click on the sponsorship. I haven’t seen your icon but I can assume that it must be one of the reasons why your sponsorships are not getting enough ctr. If you can provide me with your current icon, I can give you feedback and tips on how to improve it!

1 Like