I need help with roblox Authentication API

I recently decided to make a system that allows players to access their roblox account settings in my game, however I ran into a lot of difficulties.

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to make system that allows player to control their account in my game using roblox auth api

2. What is the issue?
    The problem is that in order for the player to gain access to his account, he needs to pass a captcha. This includes CaptchaToken and CaptchaID

3. What solutions have you tried so far?
    I read several articles on the devforum who encountered the same problem, but 70% of these articles were about the fact that they either need to try to log in via a cookie, or that it is not possible at all. The question remains, why is the Roblox Authentication API needed if it is impossible to use it without a captcha?

I will be grateful to everyone who will assist in solving this problem. Because I’ve been trying to find a solution for almost two months now.

This is body request you should include in your HTTP request so you can access to account, i am done with all of these except captchaId,captchaToken and blob.

{
  "ctype": 0,
  "cvalue": "string",
  "password": "string",
  "userId": 0,
  "securityQuestionSessionId": "string",
  "securityQuestionRedemptionToken": "string",
  "secureAuthenticationIntent": {
    "clientPublicKey": "string",
    "clientEpochTimestamp": 0,
    "saiSignature": "string",
    "serverNonce": "string"
  },
  "accountBlob": "string",
  "captchaId": "string",
  "captchaToken": "string",
  "captchaProvider": "string",
  "challengeId": "string"
}

:heart:I will be very grateful if someone could help me. Thanks!

1 Like

‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭‮‭Ok

1 Like
  1. I don’t think this is possible
  2. If this was possible, why would someone want to access their roblox settings in your game? And why would you even want that? As roblox offers a quick and easy way to do this for users on the roblox app and roblox website.

I’m not that well informed on the Roblox Authentication API, so sorry I couldn’t help that much.

1 Like

This isn’t possible(otherwise bots could be massive made) you would need to get their cookie and x-csrf token then do some other API calls which I don’t know right now.

1 Like

The presence of captchas as security is to prevent accessing or manipulating accounts.
Huge red flag direction to go…

This is not the right place to ask, this is very sketchy and red-flags are being raised.

Why this isn’t possible? i searched some articles about this, and found that it can be done using funcaptcha solvers, but i don’t know how to make it in roblox