I need help with setting the position of my bullet to the position of a attachment

EDIT: I just need help setting the position of my bullet to the position of the attachment, I don’t know why setting both position to each other doesnt work, maybe it has to do with using runservice to move my gun model around? idk

some reason my bullet goes to the attachment position but its not exact, its off a little and this happens 3 times when firing the gun and then the bullets spawns randomly under the ground and stays there

I even change the FirePoint(attachment) to a part and I’m still having the same issue
sign*

this is really annoying bug and been stuck on it for over a day

FirePoint is the attachment btw

local origin = self.viewModel.Handle.FirePoint.WorldPosition
     local direction = (player:GetMouse().Hit.Position - origin).Unit        

print('firing')
     fastCastHandler:fire(origin, direction)
function fastCastHandler:fire(origin, direction)

local bullet = bulletTemplate:Clone()
    bullet.CFrame = origin
    bullet.Parent = workspace

end)

I even tried setting the position of the bullet to the position of the part i made in my gun as the FirePoint, but the bullet is still spawning under the map

im trying to put it at the position of the attachment first cause its the problem I’m having with fastcast

Make sure to anchor your view model

OMG its fixed, thanks for telling me and sending that post, holy I been tryna fix it for almost a week, I didnt think that cause the problem, and kinda curious why that was causing it, but thanks for the help!