I need help with this city map I have worked on for the last 3 years

I’ve been working on this map for quite a bit for fun and I don’t know what to do with it.
I’m thinking about selling it so some one can use it for a successful game that they plan to release. Have a look and give me your thoughts / opinions on it!

City Map - Roblox

29 Likes

I really like it, looks kinda like mad city.

5 Likes

It looks massive! I love the detail in it as well.

2 Likes

That really does look incredible, good job! If you really have been working on it for three whole years and you really want to sell it, make sure you sell it for a good price.

1 Like

ohhh my god…

THAT

IS

BEAUTIFUL!

2 Likes

Looks really good! I wouldn’t sell it, I’d use it for my own game if I were you.

2 Likes

Looks AMAZING!!! Hey, if you would want to sell it, you could sell it, but, you could also start a community revolving it, the map is amazing but in the end, it’s your choice!

1 Like

This looks nice, I think you have a virus/backdoor though

Annotation 2020-08-28 164316

4 Likes

Looks great but, I think you should add your own hit boxes to the tree trunks. There extremely big for some reason.

1 Like

WOW AMAZING CITY!!! I agree @1_kly though. He said it looks kinda like mad city and it sure does.

hmm… he used a free model in his game didn’t he

3 Likes

i spotted a few of them, or what i thought were a few of them.

there’s no inherent problem with using them if it’s a personal map but if he’s planning on selling it then i would replace em with self-created assets (especially if they have viruses)

that’s just my two cents though

1 Like

It really does look like mad city. I kinda like it. Maybe add some suburbs.

Backdoors don’t only come from free models, they come from plugins to.

1 Like

yeah your actually right although theres still a chance he used free models

2 Likes

i agree. he probably just accidentally got a wrong free model and didnt check for any back doors

Thanks for highlighting that issue! I need to remove that lol.

I think the only free models are a few of the stop signs and a fountain near the many skyscrapers.

I never actually thought of that, surprisingly!

I’d need to hire a scripter and a UI designer if I really wanted to make this place shine lol

1 Like

UPDATE: I was able to identify the source of the virus!
Thanks for your feedback as well.
I discovered that the virus was actually a plugin that I had used, however I will publish the virus-free version later on as I’m still working revamping a section of the map.

2 Likes

That looks amazing, wish I could build that well, though I probably can if I put time into it, not like I ever really tried. I think you should keep such a masterpiece.

1 Like