I need opinions on my trees

So I’m building a little game with the old-school ROBLOX style. I have two designs for trees that I’m trying to pick between.

Which one do you prefer?

8 Likes

I personally prefer the first one. I would just change it a bit so that every leaf/ step is even/equal. The seond one doesn’t quite match the style of the rest of the map.

9 Likes

Considering it’s an old-style map I’d just go with the first one due to it being blocky but it’s your choice.

9 Likes

I would personally go with the first one it’s just more relative to classic roblox.

6 Likes

i prefer the first one just as the others said

3 Likes

I preffer the second one, The shape on the first one looks more just like a cone whereas the one on the second tree is more old-school tree-like

2 Likes

I prefer the first one, but I think it would also look good if you just made a trunk and a sphere, like ROBLOX did in Crossroads.

Something like this:

4 Likes

Hello there.

I would like to agree with some of the past comments, and would also recommend using the blocky tree, specifically the first one.

Due to it, like already mentioned, matching the rest of the style of the map.

If you want another blocky tree, you could add a fir, so It’s not the same tree over and over again, but only if you want to obviously.

Best of luck in the future.

2 Likes

For me, the 2nd one seems more appealing, but since you’re going for an “old-timey” style, I suggest going with the first.

2 Likes

First one looks better honestly. It has more detail yet still fits the old-school Roblox style. Good work regardless.

2 Likes

The tree is actually not stuck on the log, it’s actually floating above it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The first one is better than the second one, it is more in the theme.

1 Like

What do you mean? The log is part of the tree, so how could the tree be floating above the log?

1 Like

I prefer the first one because I feel like it matches the old blocky style. The second one looks a little off to me.

1 Like

Like the sphere would be floating one stud above the trunk/log.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were talking about my tree. Yeah, I think in Crossroads the sphere is just above the trunk.

1 Like

For Roblox Classic Style I Would Pick The First One.

1 Like