I need some advise on amkeing airplane model

I am making an airport to put in my portfolio, and I need some help with building a plane model to put on the sign. I want it to look good while not taking more time than the whole airport. I need help with making the fuselage blend in with the nose. Here is a 737 max 8 I want it to look like this. thanks for the feedback! Credit for the picture: TheBoeingStore.Com

Please send a pic of your progress so far!

Personally, Iā€™d use blender to model up a plane really quickly. The fuselage is easy to do in blender, but the wings and engine are a bit harder and take some more time to master, so those you can make CSG in roblox.

Heres a great video: [Remake] How to make a plane in blender! - YouTube

You can skip details like the windows, doors, etc and just paint them on with a UV map.

Theres also this Let's model a BOEING 747 in 10 MINUTES - Blender 2.83 - ep. 28 - YouTube

1 Like

Thanks! I decided that trying to model a full 737 or jets similar would just be too long so I went down the historic road and chose to go with the good old write flyer, but I will definitely look into that video.

Thanks for the input but like I just said I think I am gonna go with the wright flyer.