I need some Cframe Help

I have no idea how to change Cframe of characters body parts without holding a tool. Then how would I cancel it?

I’ve looked online and haven’t been able to find a solution, thanks in advance for help.

1 Like

I didn’t understand your issue but this code might help

player.Character.HumanoidRootPart.CFrame = CFrame.new({the position u wanted to tp to})
1 Like

game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.HumanoidRootPart.Cframe = Cframe.New(“CframeHere”)

1 Like

I want to move individual parts of the character, not teleport the character.

Sorry if question is unclear I want to move individual parts of the character like his arm.

You Move the Motor6D Assigned to the Player’s Limb, however you don’t use CFrame to do it, its C0 or C1 due to its Properties
Screenshot (91)

You will Find them in either the HumanoidRootPart, or the Torso

Example_Motor6D.C0 = CFrame.new("Your Pos")

However, remember that its ObjectSpace, not WorldSpace

1 Like
game.Players.LocalPlayer.Character.part_you_want_to_move.Cframe = Cframe.New(“CframeHere”)

Hi, that worked just one last tiny problem. The arms still move when walking, like they sway left to right is there any way to stop that?

That’s mainly due to the Animation still being Applied to it, you could remove the Part0 I believe, but that might break it, not sure.

Can you elaborate? What is part0, how can I access it, and how would I put it back?

I showed an Image on this Post of its Properties

Thanks for the help so far and sorry for late responses.

I have stumbled on another issue x,y and z are a bit messed up. What I am trying to do is have the player holding a crate so I move it a little on the x axis and it’s actually moved forward on the z axis.

Any ideas?