I need some help with all these random scripts

UPDATE:
I reverse-engineered the code, it loads this module which is malicious:

if the place id is 920587237 then it loads this module below:

It’s a SS script executor:

But for some reason the place id 920587237 leads to this:

EDIT: I checked who posted the backdoor and the account seems to be permanently terminated as opening their page results a 404 error

3 Likes

My guess is his “friend” tried to load a backdoor, but this wasn’t his module and he just took a random module without actually changing anything to work with his game (to be expected), from what I can tell from this, someone was trying to create a backdoor for adopt me and some how the module ended up in his “friend’s” hand which is fortunate that he didn’t have any knowledge on how to use it.

Most likely true, but we don’t know who’s the “friend” so yeah, and I don’t know why is someone creating a backdoor for Adopt Me

Adopt me has a lot of users, I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t then again I don’t play adopt me so I can’t give a specific guess as to why there would, perhaps to grief since this is a SS script executor or to even exploit in-game features.

No, I mean, why create a backdoor for a game when the backdoor is never gonna go in the game anyways. (I also don’t play Adopt Me so I don’t know much about it)

Snape is a known serverside creator for owning multiple serversides. He is currently developing another serverside. The “BuilderX” indicates to John Doe SS. And John Doe SS is gone so I have no idea is somebody trying to impersonate him or what?

1 Like

Probably reasonable explanation would be to be able to hide the module, I’m not really a security expert in roblox or in any field of computer programming, so I’m diving into hot water here.

I never knew this, thank you for clarifying.

No problem, John Doe is gone so I have no idea what Snape is trying to plan or is it even him? This is however old and I wouldn’t be worried of this serversided executor yet.

Also about the Adopt Me id, it is most likely an attack to Adopt Me and they were or are trying to get it in Adopt Me but it is unlikely. As you can see if the place ID is not Adopt Me’s it won’t require the mainmodule after all.

1 Like

Could he have been part of the John Doe scandal, I mean there were reports of “John Doe’s friends” joining games a exploiting, could’ve been used to rise tension.

That was not related with John Doe SS at all. John Doe SS’ one of the first names were BuilderX SS. And also this executor is skidded 100%.

Oh darn mb didn’t see SS, im blind as heck and got confused mb
EDIT:
Then it’s likely just a name not impersonation, I name my software by names as well “Anos.exe”, “RickRoll.exe” etc

Remove the script. Most likely a plugin is not causing this, if it comes up again, then it is a plugin most likely. This script returns to a SS Executor that is skidded but has connections to Snape and BuilderX. You should read up my replies up for more information. I would not be worried as Snape is not really active anymore and BuilderX is gone.

To be sure: Ctrl + Shift F and search for “getfenv”, “setfenv”, “require” and then delete if you suspect that there is a script that is a backdoor.

He changes the his tag and roblox name very often, I heard that I’m not the first person he stole from.
his current discord tag is: Brain.#0001
This is his roblox profile:
https://www.roblox.com/users/2381128014/profile#!/about

I suggest you do not post this on DevForums and check my help guide, please.

Yeah I’ll keep it there so people know who he is and avoid getting “scammed” by him.

I mean I am pretty sure that is against the community guidelines.

1 Like

I mean stealing is bad too and I’m just doing to so others don’t get “scammed”.
I’m just trying to avoid him stealing more work of others.

Well still, anyways did you resolve your problem?

Yeah I did the scan thingy and it’s ok, I deleted every script manually too