I need some inspiration for a modern shop UI

I’m currently struggling to find a relevant/intuitive design to suit a modern and minimalist design, so far I’ve come up with an idea of this: https://i.imgur.com/8fgv5Jl.png

I need to fit 4 sections into that interface, gamepasses, items, currency and emotes.
Any inspiration is helpful and necessary.

Thanks, Engine.

2 Likes

Threw toghether this sketch real quick:
Untitled380

Here are a couple of notes:

• I removed the little “overlay” In the right lower corner. It didn’t look too good and was a struggle to design with.

• I added an extra section that could be used for some special offers. I felt like adding this since the whitespace would be huge without it.

2 Likes

After playing around trying to come up with a great modern UI, I came up something pretty good. I don’t like that thing on the bottom right either because it’s a little intrusive and the shadow sorta ruins it. I feel like you can do something like this instead and have it match with all the other frames in your game. Obviously I’m not going to design your whole UI for you, but here is a rough idea of how you could improve it:

I would make sure that you have some shading and contrast because it makes the whole thing look more dimensional and modern. You can see what I did with that gray frame in the middle of it. It makes it stand out.

Also, I might want to suggest increasing the roundedness of the frame so it could look a tad bit nicer, but it’s not necessary.

3 Likes

Don’t you feel like there isn’t much contrast between the inner and outer box, you could use an offwhite colour for the main box.

1 Like

I liked what you were doing with the gradient, maybe this can help you gain inspiration.

7 Likes

If I draw this out in adobe Xd, I need to avoid pixels breaking, may I have the canvas size?