I need tips or suggestions for aero UI or simply making my GUI better for a building system

So I’m not the most talented GUI designer out there, and you can clearly see below that what I’ve designed is an abomination. But I wanted to know if you guys have any tips or texture resources for making Aero-theme-like UIs.

I’ve heard that UI Acrylic Glass is unfortunately not supported by the Roblox engine, so I already ruled that out. I’m just trying to give a shiny glass effect to my GUI, but I have no clue how to do that, and all my attempts to do so failed. I don’t want my GUI to stay flat and ugly i want it to stick out but look nice at the same time

What I’m trying to achieve (kinda):

Or i could also try to make sick outlines like this but i don’t know how:

If you know anything else that I should improve on in the UI, please tell me because I’m really terrible at it and it’s really not pretty :sob: :sob:

In order to copy any style, you must first find out what its made out of. lets observe its components!!

Hope this helps!

Thank you! I didnt know gradients even existed and i managed to make the menu more good looking, i decided to copy more of a XP/Windows 98 style instead of Aero

2 Likes