I need to Make a GFX Game icon, What do i do?

Hello, I am Aidan Plays!!. I am working on a horror game and i need some art for it. I don’t want to pay thousands of robux for an artist or even any robux at that. I decided that the only solution was to do it myself, or to see if someone will do it free. If you are willing to make it, please message me on Roblox (Yes, my messages are public). I will give you 5% of what the game makes (Due to it being a big project with lot’s of people working on it).

If i can’t find someone, I need to do it myself. If that happens i need to know what plugins to use. I am new to this type of art and need something easy to use for beginners. If you have any suggestions, please comment below.

Thanks to everyone who has helped the game so far!

2 Likes

Hello! These are my tips you might find useful if you want to do this yourself!

1. Use blender.
    Blender is probably one of the best rendering softwares, although it is free.
  2. Pose in studio/blender.
    You can find rigs and import texture files on them, or do it in studio. I prefer studio, but it is your choice. Just remember that using animation editors (Moon animator) will be easier than selecting every limb and modeling it from there.
  3. Mess around with lighting.
    Lighting is really important in your GFX. If it is too bright, some parts of the GFX will clip (being so bright you cannot see the details), or too dark and you cannot make out details of the image. Using different colored lighting will be really useful and give your GFX a nice touch.
  4. Be creative.
    Creativity is probably one of the most important part in GFX. Don’t make anything that has been created before. Original, creative art will pop out and make players more excited to play your game.

Hope these tips will help you out!

3 Likes

They do! Thanks for all the amazing tips.