I need your help! I lost my roblox account!

So, a long time ago back in 09/21/2022 i have reset my account password and removed my email for the account “SSBen12” my first ever roblox account created back in 2010! Recently i tried to contact roblox support through their support form ( Roblox Support ) a bunch of times, but all response i got was some bot and all it say is that “they cant verify the ownership of the account at that time” and THEY DIDNT EVEN ASK FOR ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACCOUNT (previous passwords, billing info, previous ID linked to the account, games i played in 2022 or anything!) even tho i can provide ALL those. The account does not have an email or phone number linked to it, i know that because i removed it by my self that day. IF IT IS POSSIBLE, i need you to LIKE THIS POST so i can reach a REAL roblox staff that can reach me in private, any help is appreciated.

Here are some screenshots:

Thanks.

13 Likes

Man, that sucks. Especially because I can totally see this happening to me! Good luck!

6 Likes

I have a solution that SOMETIMES work, but not always.

If you still remember your account’s personal information and other information which the account owner only knows, then there’s a chance you get it back.

If you don’t, you’re screwed.

Go to Roblox Support, fill out the form (and enter any email you have access to. just enter any email to which they can send you a reply)

Categorize your form under Account Hacked Or Can’t Log In > Forgot Password

In description of Issue, tell them that you got locked out of your account and that you’ll do your best to prove your ownership of the account. Then, send them personal information which the account owner only knows: Account Language, Account Date Of Birth, Account Gender, Account Location, Account Theme, your billing information, links to accessories that you bought on your account, etc.

Then wait for them to reply. They might secure your Roblox account with the one you’re using to contact them, but it’s not guaranteed at all. You just gotta pray that they accept what you send as a proof that you own the account.

Wish you the best!

2 Likes

I’ll try to do it now and update you guys! Thanks

1 Like