I Recreated the Default Loading Screen

We all know that the current loading screen is okay, but it doesn’t necessarily follow the theme that Roblox seems to be going for in recent years. I’ve seen quite a few users redesigning aspects of Roblox and was recently inspired by @HijackedSystem and @diorzpv to make a concept loading screen in Figma.

Don’t you dare judge the alignment, everything in the photo is FINE! Also, I’ll probably make a version with the thumbnail in it’s designated spot, instead of some cool blur effect thing.

7 Likes

That looks neat! I think roblox needs to update their loading background to something more unique especially if the game takes a while to load. Good work!

1 Like

You might want to use the universal loader for the loading spinner, it’s even more consistent with their modern design

(couldn’t find another place this was used aside from the Reduce Motion loading screen and avatar editor)

2 Likes

It looks great! No feedback really as it maintains the simplistic approach to current Roblox UIs while modernizing it a bit - great work Clxzed :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I actually think having the Roblox icon as the spinner makes more sense