I Spent 4k robux on this game

anyone know how to market a game pls i really need help

im about to put 557 Robux on the game and i dont know if that is good enough or not

i need ur help and feedback guys about my new update game

here is the game sponsor i put 4k and i didnt work well and now im about to put my 557, just need ur help and feedback guys

and on marketing idk whats better if advertise or sponsor or phone or computer, really need ur help guys

here is the game:

try advertising it on tiktok

1 Like

PUTTIN 557 ROBUX??? That’s dumb put atleast like 5k or something or just dont advertise at all. Also wow just wow you used a thumbnail from TheDevKing just wow.

1 Like

ye i tried to make i scripted ur ideas game before and i copy his thumbnail but i made the thumbnail as u can see at the player not the same as dev king

Actually it’s a really good marketing strategy and I’ve seen many games pop off because of it.
You should conisder being more thoughtful and not insult people simply because something doesn’t appeal to you.

2 Likes

ok. I did not insult him or her idk.

i love the idea tho, i will try this one

is the sponsor that bad

Uh… from my personal experience with sponsored ads, they’re not that good. You can still do them but I found that it didn’t get many players in my game. I prefer ads, but it’s up to you.

Try not to be rude to tiktok, one noteable game I can think of that actually started on tiktok (from what I’ve heard) was Washiez. They’re growing incredibly fast and it’s amazing what tiktok has done for some games. Don’t let your feelings on tiktok alter whether it would be a good place to market your games there.

1 Like

Pretty sure they didn’t put in 557? They spent 2k on “Don’t Say It” and 1.9k on “New Game”. The “557” was the robux they had currently, in the top right.

1 Like

im about to put my 557 robux so i ask here first for tips

2 Likes

Oh, I see. I kind of agree then, it’s just not enough.

1 Like