I starting to create this school. any design ideas for the exterior?

any idea?
I creating this school for a friend :innocent:

8 Likes

I don’t really like the floor texture, I don’t think it suits the build. You should play around with different textures and make it more suitable for a school.

For the interior:

For the entrance, it should just be a row of lockers like every stereotypical American School. For example:

Entrance Image

In the image shown, you should then direct towards the classrooms and have a clear label on which classroom is which. Hope this helped a little. Goodluck on this project. :wink:

2 Likes

It really depends on what the theme is. I would highly recommend using reference images to see what school you would like. For example, British schools are completely different to American schools, and I have no idea what sort of theme you are going for, so it is hard to tell if this is accurate.

Lava_Creeper03 said that it would be a good idea to have lockers at an entrance. In my opinion and through experience, I feel that if you are making a realistic school, a reception would be needed first. This is due to security reasons, and to overall welcome the guest to the site.

If this school is becoming one of those groups where you can work, please make sure that there is suitable signage and enough room for people to walk around. Don’t make it confusing as otherwise people will not enjoy the experience, therefore ending with you getting lots of dislikes.