I think this is a virus! Seeing a require I did not add

Could you explain more of what that means and how to get rid of it.

Was this taken from the toolbox?

Did you think I took this???

NO!!!

It was just there.

First you should calm down, he (or she) is only trying to get information. Secondly, why don’t you just delete it? You seem to have found it.

2 Likes

calm down buddy, just delete it

1 Like

When I deleted it then it just comes back wheather its in my glasses of something like my forcefield.

I was simply asking, if you didn’t take this from the toolbox then it might have came from a plugin, do you have any plugins? And if so, may you list them for me?

Most likely a rouge plugin.

What plugins do you have and are you deleting it in play mode?

Sorry I just spent so much time on this and I don’t want it ruined.

@WaviestBalloon I am sorry.

No need, it’s fine, do you mind telling me and listing your plugins?

1 Like

Let me check my plugin really quick.

No I did not delete in play mode I found this thing in so many different parts before in the explorer.

Those are my plugins. Btw all of them

Unless this add-on really, really needs script injection, I’d deny it and then delete the script and see if the script comes back again.
(The CK plugin is fine, I remember using Code Kingdoms when they used to only do Minecraft stuff)

3 Likes

To add on to this, you should never give plugins permissions they do not need. GFlow (for example) shouldn’t need script injection at all since it has no need to insert scripts in the first place.

2 Likes

Omg thank You I deleted all but one plugin (That I acually use) and it went away after I delted form explorer!!!

Thank You @guilherme25sj78 and @WaviestBalloon and @hurzell so much!!!

2 Likes

Lesson learned.

Thank You So Much!!

1 Like

That’s good that it’s no longer there, now I would report the plug-in if it is really adding those scripts in.

Furthermore, may you give me the plugin’s URL so I can install it for myself and take a look at it?

1 Like

No problem. Personally i think deleting them was unnecessary, you only have to disable script injection, that prevents the plugin from making ANY scripts.

1 Like