I tried 3 GFX examples to get started (Please, I need opinions or tips)

[I’ll upload more examples]
I started using Blender for a long time, but not often, I found out that a lot of people are selling GFX images and I tried to make these 3 examples to get started.

If you like the images, I will soon offer my service to sell GFX and more!

(I speak Spanish and my English is basic XD)

i am trying various styles…

If you want, you can give me a simple opinion for a “:white_heart:” and please don’t be toxic, thank you very much! and have a good day afternoon or evening :wink:

18 Likes

These look amazing!
Really good use of HDRs (from what I can see), I have no idea where to find HDRs that good for free. For more realistic renders add folds in clothing. These will totally sell for a good price, good job.

3 Likes

The first one is confusing. I’m trying to see the background scenery and it’s just difficult to understand. Perhaps loosen the blue a bit and it should give a better look. The other two are ok just need a slight improvement.

This is where you can find some hdris:

2 Likes

All of them are amazing.My personal favorite is the third picture.A good afternoon evening and night to you too

1 Like

I used an image of cyberpunk 2077 and at first it looks poor quality so I just chose to blur it, but thanks for your opinion, I will try to improve every detail :+1:

It looks really good, I like it. Keep it up. :blush:

1 Like

Thank you!.
The backgrounds come from stock images and post processed in photoshop, so I’ll start creating my own backgrounds and keep the style, I appreciate your opinions guys!

The best part of these graphic images are the backgrounds matched with the lighting. Lighting matches the background which makes these look much better.

The third graphic image looks a little improper on the lighting and background, the wings don’t seem to have an effect of casting a light on the person, and the background looks warped and stretched. Other than that the effects aren’t too bad.

8/10 for me.

1 Like

Now that you say it, it seems to me that you are right, especially the effects in image 3 and the part of the feet, it feels a bit false …
thanks for criticizing those details!, I’ll be improving