I want a function to run multiple times at the same time

This is my script that tweens part and in the end there is a for loop that loops through parts and tweens them. There is a function that I want to run multiple time instantly. There is a video showcasing it

local TweenService = game:GetService("TweenService")
local Objects = game.Workspace.PartFolder:GetChildren()

local ColorTweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(0.5, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut, 0)
local SizeTweenInfo = TweenInfo.new(1, Enum.EasingStyle.Cubic, Enum.EasingDirection.InOut, 0)

local function Tweener(part)
	local GrayColorTween = TweenService:Create(part , ColorTweenInfo, { Color = Color3.new(0.356863, 0.364706, 0.411765)})
	local BlackColorTween = TweenService:Create(part , ColorTweenInfo, { Color = Color3.new(0.101961, 0.101961, 0.101961)})

local BigSizeTween = TweenService:Create(part , SizeTweenInfo, { Size = Vector3.new(8, 1, 8) })
	local SmallSizeTween = TweenService:Create(part , SizeTweenInfo, { Size = Vector3.new(2,1,2) })

BlackColorTween:Play()
	wait(1)
	GrayColorTween:Play()
	wait(1)
	SmallSizeTween:Play()
	wait(2)
	BigSizeTween:Play()
end

wait(5)

for index, value in pairs(Objects) do
	Tweener(Objects[index]) -- I want this function to run multiple times at the same time
end

There are three parts that don’t get tweened at the same time. I want them to get tweened at the same time

You can use task.spawn() from the task library to run multiple yielding functions simultaneously.

At the bottom of your script, try changing the for loop to:

task.spawn(function()
       Tweener(Objects[index]) 
    end)
end

use task.spawn(Tweener,Objects[index]) to create a new thread for each function

task.spawn(Tweener,Objects[index])
end
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.