I want some idea or opinion about this building (for my story chapter 1)

I want know if the building its too big, if i need to change something and your opinion.

robloxapp-20200717-1305289.wmv (6.4 MB)

2 Likes

A lot of it is open spaced, try filling it with more stuff rooms to make it more fun and scary like :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Okay thank you for the comment :grinning:

The building is quite plain. It doesn’t have many details. Also, the lighting seems to bright for a horror game.

1 Like

Ya but when player start the chapter he will dosent have lights. Player will be need to turn on the generator to have acces to light.

Would recommend enabling the shadowmap lighting system, would also recommend that you make the lighting a bit darker to go with the horror esque (if that’s what you’re going for.) Lighting can make or break a game.

3 Likes

Ya but when player start the chapter he will dosent have lights. Player will be need to turn on the generator to have acces to light.

I’m assuming this is a scary/horror game because of the blood and other comments

As ItsDxnk said, some of the rooms are a bit empty, specifically the room with tables in the last picture. I personally get more scared in games when there isn’t a lot of open space. Maybe some pots or just more tables, or other kinds of seating like booths along the walls. The rest of it looks pretty good!

1 Like

He have also a video go look 30 character

Alright, however, I’d still recommend a shadowmap lighting system, it is more realistic and would go better with the dead bodies and such.

2 Likes

Still the lights shouldn’t be that bright. It needs more of an eerie glow.

1 Like

How i can have that? 30 character

If you go under the lighting tab in studio (below the workspace in the explorer,) you will notice a lighting tab, click it and go under the technology tab, then you should be able to enable shadowmaps image1

1 Like

Thank you! 30 character okiojl;al

1 Like

I would recommend that you put more detail, less light, and not use free models

1 Like

Although your interior designs are great, it just bores me on how many space there is within your building: I highly suggest trying to add paintings, candles/utensils on the table, carpeting, and plants.
Alongside with the textures, try utilizing different textures from the decals library as some of those textures may bring realism into your creations!
Lastly, the outside of the building is completely fine, but yet it still bores me to the fact that it’s not unqiue. Here are some building tips:

1 Like