I want to goof off in Jailbreak servers but this only works in Solo

Warning: Nothing serious. Just messing around with code.
Trying to set my character, or others, to absurd sizes in Jailbreak servers while I’m playing. I’m using the command bar in f9.

This code works in Play Solo but when I try it in the server, none of these objects can be found in Humanoid. Where do they go?

local username = “asimo3089”
local amount = 25
game.Workspace[username].Humanoid.BodyDepthScale.Value = amount
game.Workspace[username].Humanoid.BodyHeightScale.Value = amount
game.Workspace[username].Humanoid.BodyProportionScale.Value = amount
game.Workspace[username].Humanoid.BodyTypeScale.Value = amount
game.Workspace[username].Humanoid.BodyDepthScale.Value = amount
game.Workspace[username].HeadScale.Value = amount

9 Likes

Can’t seem to replicate this? Are you receiving any errors?

https://gyazo.com/145a12cfd7286722b203a1aef089bfc2

The only thing I can think of is they’re automatically destroyed for some reason by Roblox.

You’ll have to manually re-add them when a player joins the game.

This must be what happens, I’ll have to find other hacky things to do in servers.

2 Likes

You can invert the colors of everything with post processing lighting effects. :wink:

2 Likes

This. You didn’t add Humanoid. These values do exist at run time under the Humanoid, or rather should. I’m aware of a game that edits these values in-game.

Oddly enough though, when I print the children of my Humanoid, they aren’t there.

3 Likes

Make a copy of the stats in studio - put in storage and copy those when you’re in live.

If they aren’t there, you can literally just make new NumberValue objects under the Humanoid and call them the same thing.
Roblox will accept it and update your character’s scale.

:smile:

3 Likes

I’ve seen Jailbreak errors before. Assuming badcc is your programmer, aren’t your object names obfuscated?

1 Like

Whoops. I had humanoid and was trying to troubleshoot. Pasted in some of the wrong code.

Thanks for the advice guys! I’ll just create the values.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bumps