I will draw your avatar! (20R$) + extras!

I got the shirt pass, I cant wait to see the drawing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, I was wondering how much it would be for a pfp based of my avatar?
@v8pour

1 Like

Hello, it depends on what style you are wanting.
I can do a more realistic profile picture with shading etc, or a cartoony style version.
20R$ for cartoony and 85R$ for realistic! : )

1 Like

Do you happen to have an example of the realistic option?

1 Like

Thank you! I use the standard Ibis paint X and sometimes my art tablet, (wacom tablet) : )

1 Like

Here’s an example, these tend to take longer than cartoon ones and have more defined details. : )

5 Likes

Alright, I would love to order a realistic one! Only thing is I ask that you raise the price so I can pay you 100 robux, Your work looks amazing and you are most definitely underpricing yourself.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It’s very kind of you to offer 100 I appreciate it : ) I can’t wait to work on your avatar! I’ve just updated the price.

Bought it! Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Finished commission for @EpicStealth7
Hope you like it!

1 Like

@v8pour
How long should I expect for it to be done? (5-12 days?)

One to three days, four at the mpst. : )

Finished commission for @Overfearful Thank you for commissioning me, I hope you like it ! : )

1 Like

If you need a place to sell developer products instead of a T-Shirt I could help you make one; It’s pretty simple

1 Like

I sent you a friend request on Discord, add me.

1 Like

Purchased, because I love supporting artists. I can’t wait to see the result.

2 Likes

I don’t only love everything here. I am impressed and shocked by your amazing art style! I’m glad that other amazing artists now start doing commissions! I brought your cartoony package. I can’t wait for my drawing!
You can find my profile here: Profile - Roblox
You can also see my purchase on your sale transaction page!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! Very excited to work on yours. : )

1 Like

Finished commission for @Cats767_99 ! Thank you for commissioning me, and I hope you like it.

3 Likes

That would be helpful! Shoot me a pm. : )

1 Like