I wished for a treehouse [showcase wip]

well hello again! im back with another showcase wip. i started this one early january and i honestly forgot about it until a few days ago lol. i started back on it. so my sister and i always wanted a huge beautiful treehouse growing up. there would be a main house with different interesting platforms branching off of it. we were also both totally obsessed with cherry blossom trees or just pink trees in general. so i took this childhood idea and turned it into a showcase!

so heres the treehouse currently: i wished for a treehouse (wip) - Roblox

pics

what i need to add:
more details in main room
more details on personal platforms
picnic blanket/food on top leaf platform
various other personal references and knick-knacks scattered around the treehouse
cherry blossom particles

ok thats all, thanks! feedback is highly appreciated!!

16 Likes

Radical stuff. Those signs are an excellent touch

:open_mouth: mind blown, the only thing off is the leaves going through the floor on image 3, this is Gorgeous to look at I love it.

2 Likes

thank you! i hadn’t even noticed that, ill try and change that. thanks for the feedback!

thank you so much! i really wanted to add personal touches to the treehouse because its very well… personal haha. little fun fact, my sister actually drew her sign and i drew mine. just did that to add a little extra personality

The treehouse has a beautiful look on the building, it really brings an amazing view. I liked the designs that look splendid; like the leaves, the house and all of them! It looks very nice.

You’ve done a great job for your excellent showcase! :grin:

1 Like

This treehouse is looking really good, nice touch and amazing colours you have chosen.

• I would recommend you adding a little bit more details because there is not much inside the house currently.
  • You can experiment on changing the the colours of the sky because brown doesn’t look as good, in my opinion.
1 Like

thanks for the feedback! i actually felt kinda iffy on the skybox as it is too. i feel like it takes away from the fun imagination vibe i was going for. ill probably change it to something more vibrant.

thanks! i was actually really proud of how the leaves came out. i was pretty stumped on what to do with the leaves, but the end product i was pretty happy with.

1 Like

It looks amazing there is one small thing I can suggest though and that’s a particle effect like this or something like this:
Screen Shot 2020-03-07 at 11.12.45 pm
Not a good example but it’s the specks/ dust in the air. You could change the colour to fit the build more.

• Or maybe a falling leaves particle (like you said).

• It looks a like a stormy/ cloudy vibe so maybe add some fog.

In my opinion this could help create a better vibe.
It’s amazing so keep up the great work! :+1:

This is beautiful. Love it. Can’t wait for the finished product.

1 Like

This is amazing! I love the style. If you don’t mind I’d love to privately chat with you on discord. My discord is devin#2258 , please send me a friend request!

1 Like

Amazing work! I love how it looks cartoony and realistic in the same time. Keep it up!

1 Like

Good work! I’d recommend expanding it in the future, this can have some cool potential! I’ll keep checking on your showcase!

1 Like

Damn ink, recreating reminisced memories. Epic showcase.

Looking at those pictures reminds me of those good old children fictionary story books.

I love it, it has the scenery