I would like a mobile user to test my game

I would like a mobile user to give feedback on the new update for “Red Ball 4 Two: The Truth behind Everything.”
Since the game is now completely client-sided, there is a chance some levels (especially the long levels of Part 3) could be quite laggy, so I’d like to know if it’s still playable regardless.

Here’s a screenshot of what the mobile UI looks like for me:

Why dont u make the platform too ui.

Are you suggesting that I remake the entire game out of ImageLabels? Roblox doesn’t have a physics engine for UI objects, so that would result in an extremely laggy and glitchy system.

Right now, the goal is just to find someone with a mobile device who can tell me if the game is currently laggy or not.

Try this resource for ui physics

1 Like

That seems like a really cool feature that I could use for another game, but that’s not what I’m looking for here. I would just like to know if my button placement is comfortable and if the game runs well.

I’m on mobile, i will try your game out.

1 Like

Much appreciated! Levels 1-3, 3-2, and 3-6 have shown to be the laggiest, so I’d especially like to know how well those run.

It’s a lot going on, but i will try again.

It’s pretty to play your game on my iPhone. But I am not an expert gamer. :slightly_smiling_face:

Everything working fine?
I also forgot to mention it’s a rage game, so expect to die quite a few times. XD

It’s hard to jump, but other than that everything worked fine. :ok_hand:

Hard to jump in what way? I think it sometimes has input delay when the game is lagging. Is that what you were referring to?

Neat game! I’d suggest making it so that it will still continue moving if you hold and swipe your finger arrow to arrow, instead of you having to let go and tapping again just to move to a different direction

Another suggestion I have is to replace the mini hint indicator text where it says stuff like “Press C to chat with” to something like “Tap the Speech Bubble to Chat With”, and making the speech bubble icon only appear once you’re actually near someone with interact-able dialogue

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I’ll make sure to add those in a future update.

The direction of the game is left to right. Often when I press the jump button the character jump straight up instead of to the right. I hope that makes sense to u.