I would like some feedback on this build

Sry,didn t notice that.:joy: Thx for pointing that out.

1 Like

It’s not a problem! All good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ye I’ve been building a lot recently. I appreciate that you seem to like my builds :innocent:

Very nice! I have nothing else to say about it. 9.5/10

1 Like

Looks really good, maybe add a big power supply/battery?

1 Like

Something like this? :joy:

2 Likes

I was thinking something round and big like a giant AA battery (it’s a teleportation device after all :smile:)

1 Like

Well the top-part ist supposed to be that bigger Energie-Core

The Core is powered by a battery.

But of course one can’t be enough,that’s why something like this is nearby,to fill up.
That’s why I didn’t feel like building another bigger energie-source,I hope that’s a good response :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It feels like there are too many metal plates. Maybe add some plain metal in places, maybe some canisters here and there for some more detail.

1 Like

that’s amazing! nothing to nitpick here, though I would prefer the neon colour to be white-blue.

1 Like

Looks great! My suggestion would be using decals as textures on the metal making it seem more shiny. That is if you’re going for a realistic future style, Other than that it looks great!

1 Like

For the people that want to see where the Portal is now! :innocent:

1 Like

Wow… I love Neon it gives it a futuristic vibe. Well done.

1 Like

Lol just noticed u responded twice,u rlly seem to like this one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

yup :smile:, what it the game about?

1 Like

That’s kinda secret ^^ Not even the other devs rlly know it except me. It’s a funny developing process.

Haha! It’s all good! DM me the link when it’s done! :smile:

2 Likes

I’il try to remember that. :joy:(30 char.)

I’d say the build is pretty good, what you may want to consider adding is some particle effects to give it that futuristic aesthetic vibe. Otherwise I’d say you have it down pretty well.

Like I wrote in the main-post,that will be added later. ;D