I would love to hear what you guys like about my gfx

Hi Everyone
Im a new developer and im planing to be a gfx/content creator.
im just for fun asking what do you guys think about my first gfx ever

Big thanks if you like it i would be so grateful.

24 Likes

It looks good! Some things I’d recommend though:

• Centre the render: the render is way too low down and makes the image unbalanced. In blender, I’d recommend rendering in a square and making sure your avatar takes up most of the shot, so it’s easier to scale later
  • Add overlays: The background looks great, but the GFX overall looks a little plain as there’s nothing in front of the render. You don’t need to add much, but some light details would improve its look greatly.
  • Space out the body parts: The pose looks good, but some things look too close together in my opinion (the upper left arm is very far into the lower part, and the head is slightly too low)

Overall, this is a great GFX! Good luck!

3 Likes

Hello.:wave:

Everything I see from this GFX is perfectly fine. It’s just the background that seems pretty low quality compared to the rest of the GFX.

• Fixing that issue could potentially help improve.

However, no more issues from what I am aware of, if I stumble upon any issues with the GFX I’ll be sure to let you aware of it so you can improve.

1 Like

It looks good! I recommend making the character a bit bigger/closer to the camera and making the lighting a bit brighter. Nice job on this!

2 Likes