Iamsoarte's Portfolio

I’m a Graphic Designer and offering my services to you! I specialize in GFX Rendering, Image Editing, Background Designing, and UI Designing. I have 2 full years of experience on Graphic Designing, and now I’m opening my commissions! Below is my portfolio, Services offered, Payment, Availability, and Contact. Also, make sure to read the Terms of Service indicated below this post to avoid misunderstandings.

Every order will be posted on the website portfolio.
Website Portfolio - iamsoarte.weebly.com
Some photos have white background because of DevForum

ROBLOX GFX Rendering
Zenitsu Agatsuma

Tanjiro Kamado

Levi Ackerman

Hinata Shoyo

Monkey D. Luffy

Custom (Paid)

NihzVibez#4105

zeni#0001

Background Designing & Photo Designing
Banner Formats

Wallpapers (Manga Panels collage (some have GFX))

UI Designing

1.) GFX Rendering

・Invisible Background (FREE!)
・With or without lights (OPTIONAL!) w/o lights will result in anime effect
・Additional rigs (characters) will have additional fees
・Each character can have many accessories as you want

Cheapest Package = R$80 Cheapest Deal!
・1 Character

Classic Package = R$150
・1 Character
・Effect (each character)
・Background

Thumbnail Package = R$220 For your game/YT Thumbnails
・3 Characters
・Effect (each character)
・Background

Premium Package = R$300 Recommended for your ROBLOX Characters and Character collage!
・5 Characters
・Effect (each character)
・Background

2.) Photo Editing/Background Designing

Classic = R$150
・Cropping
・Effect
・Background
・Tax Free

3.) UI Designing

(currently unavailable)

Packages

Activeness (reservation days)
・24/7
Business Days
・Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

・Adobe Photoshop
・Blender
・Roblox Studio
・Canva
・Pixlr

・Delivery time will take 1-5 business days (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and weekends) upon confirming the desired item or package.

・If the item is not delivered after the 5th business day after the confirmation of the item, the desired item or package will be issued free.

・After the item is done, a draft with watermark will be sent to the customer, this to give chance to the customer to have revisions after saving the project. If the revisions have been made, the customer is required to pay first before receiving the desired item, therefore, the watermark will be removed.

・I am not accepting other currencies other than Robux and PHP. Other currencies will be added to the future

・Additional rigs (characters) can be added to the same order, however, additional fees will be added.
Such as, the clothing, accessories, posing, and effects. It is recommended to use packages.

・Filters will be considered as effects.

・Not responding within 3 days after the draft of the project is given, the item will be forfeited to the original owner (iamsoarte) and will be forced to create a new reservation if the customer still wants to receive the item.

​・Paying through ROBLOX using Robux, the customer will pay the 30% Tax given by ROBLOX. The 30% indicated here is the tax taken by ROBLOX in the total of price. [e.g. R$100 is the original price of the product, ROBLOX will take 30% as tax, therefore, the seller will be given 70 only instead of 100.]

​・If you ordered 2+ packages, and a background is included, R$70 will be deducted to your fees. However, the same background will be used (2+ characters in one background).

​​・To avoid leaking or copyrighting my projects, even though it’s paid, the username of the customer will be indicated at the bottom of the item (username watermark).

3 Likes