Ice Cream Design

Another logo that i made want to share with ya"ll what do ya"ll think

(what are your suggestions)

Hope to see your feedback.:smiley:

13 Likes

Looks nice but I would have done some vanilla under it because it looks like it is floating.
the colored flavors are floating kinda.

4 Likes
  1. It is very bright.
  2. I think it looks weird that there is no visible ice cream under the syrup-looking stuff, It’s the same as the background of the bowl, so it almost looks like floating syrup.
2 Likes

The design you came up with looks really decent, like all the details you added to the logo and the background looks really amazing, with the whole design. However here is a couple of things to fix on your logo to look more better!!

My Suggestions

• The “Ice Cream” looks really. Good but as by looking at the logo i see that there is really nothing in the bowl as you can see below there seems to be no ice cream inside of it it’s only showing the 3 cream flavors i’ll try adding some, inside the bowl so it could look a little more decent and better. i’ll fix that a bit more!

• The spoon that is inside the bowl, it doesn’t show the spoon you can only see the handle part of it i’ll fix that a bit more or add more, scoops inside the bowl. To cover the spoon part you should probably fix that as well…

• The logo looks a little bright, but try adding a counter top so it could look like the bowl is on something or add different details to the background part! and you should change the color of your username at the top of your logo. To a white color it looks to blended with the background piece!!

• And add little toppings on your ice cream such as: sprinkles, M&M’s, Bananas, Oreos, nuts, syrup, ect. So it could look a little decent. Overall you have done a great job on your logo design keep up the good work! Hope to see more from you soon…

2 Likes

I think the image is very bright and colorful. I do also think that more vanilla ice cream should be visible under what appears to be the syrup.

It’d look really cool if you maybe added some other types of toppings, or something else that may distinguish it as ice cream (maybe even an up side down cone if you wanted to haha)

Great work, hope you decide to use it for something!

1 Like

It looks good, I suggest a fill in the bowl, it just looks like that there is floating ice cream. Also, some sprinkles would make it pop. Good luck with the designs! Good job. :smiley:

1 Like

Sprinkles and maybe a cherry or whipped cream.

2 Likes

Toppings and additional ice cream details would definitely improve this highly.

1 Like

It looks, pretty good. I do have some suggestions, on how to improve it:

Suggestions

• Add some possible textures to it (if you’re trying to go with a cartoon look, disregard this)
  • Maybe add some more drips at the bottom
  • Maybe make it not so bright
  • Make the spoon stick out a bit more
  • Add some background other than, gray - black
  • Add toppings, sprinkles, chocolate syrup, etc

Those were just suggestions, feel free to take them into thought. Personally, it looks pretty good though!

1 Like

I don’t know, I think the spoon sticks out pretty well compared to the rest.

1 Like

A very crisp design using a very simple color palette; it looks very modern. I’d suggest adding a few toppings, maybe even a cherry on top, maybe even a sideways cone on the side of the bowl or even in the ice cream.

I was eating mint chocolate chip ice cream as I viewed this, the irony.

2 Likes

It’s a good design, however I think it is just a bit too bright. Also I think the ice cream looks little basic, try adding a bit more detail to it or more colors. (like a multi-colored ice-cream [Neapolitan])

1 Like

Haha, I agree with you’re points and suggestions. Some toppings would definitely bring out some detail towards the design, and a cherry as-well. Good eye. :rocket:

2 Likes