IceDev's Portfolio

Hi, I’m IceDev! I am an expereinced 14 years old VFX & GFX & UI & Scripting. I most likely make auras on vfx like the auras on Sol’s RNG. I have 1 year of experience with UI and have been making auras for multiple RNG games (superhero rng, normal rng) for the past few months.

You can view most on my work on my twitter.

My VFX Work (Auras)

zoro

My GFX Work (Profile Pictures and Game Thumbnails)

callofbloxy

My time zone: Israel Daylight Time (GMT+3). I am available almost all day and night, mostly at 10am-10pm. You can contact me any time, but I may be unable to work during the week due to school.

Prices are negotiable, I take payments per asset. My preferred payment is robux only (group payouts / gamepasses). In order to not get scammed, The asset will be made in a private game then I will send you a picture / video of it and if you will want to get access to the asset you will need to pay first.

VFX PRICING: The payment is ranged from 100-500 robux for simple auras and 500-10k robux for more advanced auras. If you want to add advanced details the aura will cost more robux.

UI PRICING: The payment is ranged from 200-900 robux per frame. If you want to add more complex details to the frame, it will cost more robux.

GFX PRICING: The payment is ranged from 100-600 robux per image (The GFX I make is really simple and basic, so the prices are cheap). If you want a bigger image or more detailed image with custom backgrounds, it will cost more robux.

Scripting commissions are closed at the moment

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via
all of my social medias at this website: IceDev Portfolio

Thanks for reading, Don’t hesitate to reach me out for help!

2 Likes