Icey's Low-Poly Asset Pack

@IceyDevv Hey, I am gonna use it, And i know its not required to credit you, But i will, I am gonna be nice and do the right thing.

Awesome pack!, I used it in my game, credited you in the description of my game (game: [spoiler]https://www.roblox.com/games/6711234033/Chicken-game[/spoiler])

Oh I saw this one on a YouTube tutorial from RoBuilder or something, even though this pack is not my style I actually love it. Keep up the good work!

Excellent pack! Looks like it would liven up any low-poly type game!

Yeah I will probably use this in my next game, however I might change things up a tiny bit (add more tree variety, more rock types, etc. but in this specific low poly style to keep uniform as well tho)

It’s wrong, but it’s not actually enforced.

:raised_hands: @IceyDevv thanks for this quality free low poly set!

1 Like

you’re going to brazil portal included?

to be honest , i really liked it. well done but i suggest you to make something like a little model car

1 Like

Hello, is it okay if I use this pack for my up-coming simulator? I am trying to grind my own money while making a game. I will add a credit either in the description or the credit menu. If I use this, will I still get the chance to be qualified for DevEx program? Thanks.

This asset pack is just amazing. I really love the low poly designs and it is an awesome kickoff for beginners. Even RoBuilder loves this asset pack.

Yes, using an asset pack wouldn’t make you unqualified as of my understanding.

2 Likes