Icey's Low-Poly Asset Pack

Icey’s Low-Poly Asset Pack

Hey there! I’m IceyDevv, more the so-known as Icey. If you’re unfamiliar with who I am, I’m a 3D Modeler, Builder & Visual Effects Artist on the ROBLOX platform that has accumulated a little over 15M+ contributed & personal visits, hoping to galvanize the audience of millions, one day. At last, I’ve chosen to open-source my asset pack to every one of you today! - I wouldn’t be here without all of you today, so why not give back to the community, and to those who are just starting off as developers? :smile:

All I request from you is to credit me either in-game or in your game description if using any of my resources given. All things considered, I trust that this resource pack encourages you all in any capacity conceivable! - As one of my main objectives by the day’s end is to help different modelers/developers that are needing valuable/useful resources to not only make things simpler on their end, but to help those that can’t manage the cost of hiring a developer, as we all start somewhere. Enjoy!

• By utilizing my publicly released asset pack, you concur that you’re unable to sell any of my given assets that are provided, in any capacity, whatsoever.

Pictures of the Assets

More pictures

Asset List

• Rocks
  • Fountain
  • Terrain/Mountains
  • Egg Incubator
  • Cactus
  • Foliage (Mushrooms, Grass, Etc.)
  • Shop/Sell Pads
  • Cogs
  • Arrows
  • Two different types of tree variants
  • Floating Terrain
  • Portal
  • Fences

Link to the assets: Icey's Asset Pack - Roblox

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the asset pack, or anything miscellaneous, please feel free to contact me on Twitter here

152 Likes

Wow! Just wow! Amazing Pack good job on that!!!

10 Likes

Just one thing, you can’t expect anyone to credit you if you put it out for free. But besides, this is amazing

6 Likes

I really love the cactus! Great work.

3 Likes

When making this a free model, you grant anyone the right to use this without credit and people could even claim this as their own creation. Just something to note when making community resources

Other than that, this looks awesome. Great job!

3 Likes

Feel like you’re a bit wrong there. You wouldn’t be able to claim someone else’s assets as your own.

3 Likes

yes but it’s not a rule to specifically credit every endorsed model, I’d have to credit HD team in every game I have for HD admin

2 Likes

Someone could easily take your model, republish it, and put in the description “Made by X” and won’t receive any penalty. You’re allowing anyone to do anything to the assets you made public.

Right, but you can’t claim someone else’s assets as your own, that’s all I’m saying :smile:

1 Like

For example, even though you technically can “claim” to have made model XYZ, it’d be pretty unlawful of you to claim that you’ve made that said model as you’re taking somebody’s hard work and claiming that you were the one that made the said model. Obviously, anyone is able to do anything with my asset pack as it’s on the catalog accessible by millions of users, but what I’m trying to point out is that it wouldn’t look right to just take somebody else’s assets, and claim that you made them when you didn’t. Hope you understand! :slightly_smiling_face:

If someone asks to be credited for giving you free assets to help you profit, why use them without a single line in the description? its not hard.

1 Like

Of course, it’s not right, but it is a possibility I wanted to point out.

Though it’s nice to add credit, you can’t enforce it on a free asset

2 Likes

It’s understandable but still, leaving it out open source doesn’t force people to credit, so he can’t expect every game which uses it to credit him if he doesn’t have a license attached for copyright or something

my dream is to build like you! your just so talented! honestly. Also, I won the 5k robux giveaway on your twitter the other day lol. anyways, Your just amazing!

1 Like

Oh wow! Those assets look amazing! I honestly feel kind of inspired now, keep up the great work man.

1 Like

I love all the rocks they are very usefull

1 Like

Love and appreciate the work on the assets man, nice work! :smile:

1 Like

Give it as an rbxl/rbxm file to people to be able to put a license on it

1 Like

So you give us permission to use this pack without violating your copyright?

Alright here’s my say. He’s trying to say that yes you can claim it and use it for their own use but they didn’t create the models. They didn’t make it within blender. You can get the model and use it but he created it. If that makes any sense