Icon Comissions

About Me

Hi there! I will be doing icon commissions.

[details=“Here are some screenshots of my work”]
LogoMakr_3xa1EP

Availability

I am available at any time. You can contact me at any time.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is [1000-1300 robux].

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord OpposedArc#9382

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there! I’m not really intrested for an icon designer right now, but I suggest you give the tree’s a bit more shape to them. May help you out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! As an advice, I would customize the page a little bit and giving payment information and more examples, I hope this helps you!

I would advise you to lower your prices by a lot.

1 Like

Do you have any more examples of your work?

Of course, not trying to be rude, but 1,000 - 1,300 for a basic icon like that is pretty absurd. I’d pay about 50 for that if I didn’t know how to make GFX. There are some really good tutorials out there, though. But pretty good for beginning.

I agree with SorryOuttaLuck. Perhaps take a bit more time to learn before giving out prices like that. I would also recommend having the lava trickle down the mountain. Here is a good one I found: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsB6MV56fLo

HIGHLY Suggest adding more commissions, it shows you are capable of expanding your commissions to other genres and unrelated topics towards a particular theme. Otherwise as someone has stated before me, Id improve on the trees and Mountain, and I personally dont believe that text fits the sort of theme your going for/ someone else was thinking of ( I could be mistaken! )