Icon commision for a game

Hey developers,

Today I would like to present you my Icon Commission for a CAFE Roleplay game!

ANY TYPES OF FEEDBACK ARE WELCOME!

The Icon

IN CASE IF U WANT TO CHECK IT OUT OR ORDER! ⬇

MY PORTFOLIO - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/ltsme-rblx-graphic-designer-open/1016989?u=ltsme_rblx

8 Likes

Hello there I like it alot but one thing you can tone down is the bright white light in the back ground as you can not see the hat very well.

3 Likes

As @bobtheSeptember672 said above, try reducing the brightness, and maybe add some Ambient Occlusion. (if there isnt yet)

3 Likes

Very smooth GFX! I think that it looks great. Good job!

2 Likes

Hello there, I appreciate and understand your feedback but the icon was demanded to be bright and I intentionally add more brightness and the side because the sunrays are pointing at the character.

1 Like

Also Try showing off the detail little bit and try to make the Text more to stand out as the brightness is taking it over

2 Likes

Thank You very much glad you liked it !

3 Likes

Two things,

No.1) Too bright
No.2)The face of the rig in the icon(its too much😳), maybe replacing with the smiling face, that’ll make it better

4 Likes

Maybe make character bit more noticeable? Like make everything around them is bit darker or add rays at the back. Anyway I love your work, it looks great, goodluck!

Thank u very much glad u liked it !

1 Like

It’s cool! I love the graphic, though the text is a bit funky? Maybe you could add some effects to it?

Wowza! So clean! Smooth! Also the coffee cup looks like its made of metal.

the face of the rig is used commonly in gfx, whats wrong with it?