Icon for my game

I honestly think I did a good job

4 Likes

If this was a meme, you did a great job. could’ve used more coloring. If this was professional, it sucks.

6 Likes

thanks very much and yes my game’s a meme kind of game

This is horrible. There are no millions of arrows pointing at the circled dot.

I’d say this is pretty good for a meme game, although maybe you could’ve made everyone else doing what the guy getting ran over is doing (like with the limbs), and the only person actually normal would be the one that’s being circled. Maybe you could move the emojis more near a corner and make the guy getting run over more noticeable.
These are just my thoughts though; I haven’t made a meme icon before, and I wouldn’t say these changes are necessary, more of an idea.
Good job!

3 Likes

i forgor to add a million clickbait arrows :skull_emoji:

thanks for the feedback Im definitely gonna change some of that stuff you mentioned

1 Like

Judging from any perspective I don’t think it’s very well made, artistically there’s nothing fancy, nor attractive without enough vividness, plus the avatars are generic and positioned randomly which basically creates chaos.

Would this do good as a meme game icon?
No.
Because you’ll need more colors.
Plus, it is suggested to render them and add some effects.

1 Like

Red arrow point towards guy’s head (make the arrow 3D i dunno y it feels like itll look better), in fact, why not also make the emojies 3D? then again it might look stupid

1 Like

Its supposed to look bad, thanks