Icon won't load

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I am trying to upload a developer product icon, except for some reason it won’t let me upload it.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

It never stops loading.
3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
I tried using .png and .jpg file types but neither worked. Does anyone know what’s going wrong?

3 Likes

Has this happened to you before?

It hasn’t this is the first time.

Are you able to upload icons or is it just me?

I think it’s just you, did if pass moderation?

That’s a good guess but it wouldn’t make sense because I have tried uploading like 5 different icons.

How is image.png inappropriate text?!

This has been happening to me as well for multiple weeks, no idea why it’s been happening. The only way I can upload or edit developer products is inside of the game settings under monetization, and I cannot upload an image. Wish that Roblox would fix this, lol.

1 Like

I think this is why

Yeah, I mean this sort of that is so important, that if it doesn’t work correctly you have to delay the release of a game.

Hmmm, that’s a good point. I’ll see if the problem consists in the weeks to come because this is something that has to be fixed.

this is currently an Website bug I will link the Bug report so you can look at it yourself and if you should look at it yourself you can Activate the Watching option to get a notefication if something should happend in the post

i hope i could help you!

1 Like

The error msg is inaccurate, it could be the actual title of the dev product, or the file name. Make sure to check both.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. All there is to do now I guess is to hope it’s quickly fixed. :man_shrugging:

Yeah that’s the only solution at the time if you want you can mark my reply as a solution and i will update you if i can provide you with an update.

Alright, I marked it as a solution.

what about mine lol it’s the same thing

No it’s not your issue did only effect the Marketplace/library so this has nothing to do with Developer Products.