Icons and thumbnails are not replaced by localization

I was going to glance at my game for a bit. Then, I noticed that the icon and thumbnails were the same as the English ones. If I change my account’s language to my first language, neither the icon nor thumbnails are localized. All of them are moderated and not rejected to use. The issue is possibly seen by a couple of people here:

Before this issue existed, I had done this through roblox.com, but when it stopped working, I deleted them all and went to Creator Dashboard to upload through create.roblox.com. They are all marked as approved, and I went to check whether that worked or not. It’s still an ongoing issue. I’m not using Translator Portal either way.

Before I re-uploaded through Creator Dashboard, it seemed.

i1

I deleted the ones on roblox.com and re-uploaded them through Creator Dashboard, and it was exactly the same.

Expected Behavior

It is supposed to be when your account is set to Turkish.

Icon&L=Turkish (1)

Actual Behavior

Icon&L=English

Reproduction Steps

1. Go to this page.
  2. Set your account’s language to English, and inspect the icon and thumbnails.
  3. Set your account’s language to Turkish and compare them all.

Date First Experienced: 08:30 2021-04-11 UTC+3
Date Last Experienced: 23:00 2021-04-20 UTC+3

Issue Area: Website
Issue Type: Display
Issue Frequency: Always
Issue Impact: Medium

1 Like

Following up!

It seems that I’m not able to reproduce the issue anymore. Looks like if you select the Turkish language, the thumbnails will display in the selected language as intended.
Could you confirm if it’s fixed for you @ProBaturay ?

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.