Idea about a Community-Made-Based game

Yo! So you must be reading the title and confused? I got you.

What’s actually my idea?

So… I have an idea about making a game (just simple, not that complicated). BUT
There’ll be a feature that allows players to add scripts, models, etc. and turn it into a new game! (inside the original game, of course!)
“Modders” can edit the whole original game into a massive and thrilling new game!
I got this idea when playing CS 1.6, Half Life, and Gmod. They’re all grown from community-made gamemodes! So I thought about a Roblox version of them that’s also community-made!

Like CS 1.6 with the Zombie mod
Half life with the birth of a lot of legendary standalone games
Gmod with the massive Steam’s Workshop to make the game not boring!

**Thanks for reading! just simple because I don’t have much idea! I appreciate your feedback and comments! ** - K

1 Like

This would be awesome if not people that would definitely abuse this. Maybe some sort of verification system or paying to edit.

Yeah, I’m also kind of curious about people putting in some kind of malicious script on their game, but I want it to be free! Everyone can be a modder; the only requirement is scripting skills! Also, yeah, maybe I need a verification system, or I can make a whole marketplace! which separates into two sides, “Dark” and “Light,” so if the game owner wants players to feel their game is legit (no malicous script), they need to do some kind of “verify” with the original game owner! (yeah, just a tick symbol…)

1 Like