Idea for a PvP game's player stat

I have an idea for something to add to a PvP game.

Since wins and streaks have their own leaderboards. I have an idea for a third “victory branch”.
I got this idea after hearing about Blox Fruits’ “bounty” system. My idea? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Streak bounties. :money_mouth_face:

How they work: When you first start the game, your streak bounty is 0. If you win a match, your streak bounty goes up by how many wins the loser had. If the loser’s streak is 0, then the streak bounty just goes up by 1 instead. Bounties MUST save inbetween servers. If you lose with a streak bounty active, the bounty will go back to 0, and so will their streak.

Do you think my idea is a good one?
  • Yes :smile:
  • Somewhat :slightly_smiling_face:
  • No :frowning_face:

0 voters

-- How I want this system to work (you guys construct it)

-- REQUIRED:
-- The streak bounty must save
-- Streak and wins only go up by one at a time when the player wins a match
-- The person claiming a streak bounty must get 10, 100, or 1,000 of your game's 
    -- currency when they get it (the 10, 100, 1k part depends on how valuable your
    -- game's currency is)
-- The winner's streak bounty increases by the loser's streak, not the loser's
   -- streak bounty

-- OPTIONAL (depends on your game's features/not required to add):
-- Streak bounties and streaks cannot be bought or traded, with robux or not
-- Working leaderboard for streaks
-- Global notifications for when very valuable streak bounties are claimed
-- Person with best bounty gets a medal next to their stat/leaderstat

Hope you guys at least understood what I meant! :grinning:

3 Likes

thats cool man
(chars limit sucks)

Sounds like a cool idea, but are you asking people to make this script?

1 Like

(you guys construct it)

yeah he stated this in the script comment

but i think you need many scripts, not just 1 bro

1 Like

Nah I was just doing just in case you didn’t. You prob did tho its just in case you didnt. np

Idk about this idea personally as someone plays many pvp/rpg games. If a moderate player is farming wins and stuff and got a high bounty then suddenly a really high level guy comes and destroys him in pvp, all their efforts would have one to waste.
I also think high level players would discouraged to face other high level players in pvp. It also depends on what makes good pvp in your game. If good pvp is something that literally anyone can learn, then this whole idea about streak bounties is not suited for your game tbh.