Ideas & [FeedBack]

What else could I make or add do this building I’ve made on studio? I have no clue what else I could add right now because I used all of my brain juice.

4 Likes

OWO, 5 robux per idea? I don’t have robux right now. Also I wouldn’t pay 5 robux per idea ;-; that’s kinda Over price for an Idea don’t you think? and don’t get me wrong you can do that but I wouldn’t pay 5 robux for an Idea… If I was rich in robux like 100k Sure I wouldn’t mind but yeah.

2 Likes

Oh I thought you ment per Idea I was like … Bru. But now I can see lmao. Also Sure for 5 robux for a lot of ideas but I’m broke right now.

1 Like

Looks quite nice overall but can you take pictures from all angles please!

1 Like

… Also @Gamingidu The building is just a front because I’m making like a showcase of a city and I’m not building the whole thing I’m just making the front of the building and I wanted to see if it needed things and that Ideas because I ran out of them

1 Like

The building is pretty good, but I wouldn’t use the same window on the different houses. Maybe have some off, some on.

Alr thanks @masonf57!, @Gamingidu and @AidanPlaysYT_Real for the feedback/Ideas

Ah makes that make way more sense now!

Lol. Well have a nice day for the rest of the day if it’s said like that Idk but have a nice day in general!

If this is a city model try to create another building instead of duplicating it, however the shape of it is kinda basic, to be critical though, you could probably add more variety of shapes instead of a blocky approach since your going for a city kind of build if I’m not mistaken. You’re using the same materials and similar colours on both of them. This leads to a very plain look.

To give more detail I feel like you should add a vent or possibly more windows on the build, it could use a more detail like for example remove the large square window I don’t think it’s really needed. I’ll try changing the color to a brighter color if you’re going for a low poly design.

Can you possibly add more information in your post like what did create a store, shop?

Oh, alr thank you @jordonh23, and yes you are not wrong it will be a city and make take weeks or days. I don’t really know.

Not to be mean or anything but asking for robux for feedback/ideas is sorta dumb. The forum is for plenty of reasons but one of them is “Help and Feedback” and he should not have to pay you for some ideas or feedback.

2 Likes

it seems alright tho the building in the middle looks off and maybe make one of them lower then the other one may look better.

Okay, Sorry. I didn’t realize.

It’s totally fine, although you might wanna give him those ideas lol

1 Like

Lmao. I’ve got a lot of Ideas from people alr about it but thanks! (You still can send me Ideas ya know mm)

1 Like

Hey there. I think you should make some of the parts smaller because the (beams?) are quite chunky. The windows are also very small. Perhaps you should try to color combo as well? Good luck

Looks nice. I like the cartoony style you went for the build. I also like the extra details that you added by adding reflections to the windows.

i understand, someone told me before you said it.

Thank you guys so much for the FeedBack! Also the city will lake like a week and it’s a showcase I’m going to have. It’s going to take a lot of brains and power