Ideas For A Desert Based Obby Map

Hello, I am Legendarydude1111 and I am trying to create a obby-ish desert map for my game(Just Run!) (Solo development), I have been running out of ideas to add into the obby/map. I have tried to research some games that have similar ideas but I do not like it very much, so I am here asking for ideas to add into the map, any feedback or ideas is much appreciated, thanks. Have a Good Morning, Good Afternoon or a Good night!

That is all I have so far.

1 Like

Add some cactuses and dead bushes/tumble weeds to add the the dessert theme I I think that will make it so it does not look bland

Will do Thank you! CharCharChar

Some sand off builds like Minecraft has, maybe even little village/city of them. Caves. Normal and desert rocks, these what are on each other (Not sure what’s the name for it). Also bones, skulls are really into it as seen. Wish you luck with that all!

A temple theme would fit perfectly with your current desert themed map. You can use it for a new area of the obby or give the current obby an update/upgrade. In addition, create an oasis somewhere as a decoration (or again as new area of the obby)? Use your fantasy and write down your ideas (and try to build on your ideas), as to me there aren’t any restrictions for obbies!